Spent an hour making the page narrower (850 pixels) and fixing bugs. It used to be 1000 pixels wide but I found myself widening browser windows a little too often. 850 feels a little too cramped though. I'll have to play around with layout later. Maybe I'll add random CSS generator to make the chore more fun. Hehe.
- ' bug – they used to leak because I forgot that ' is not a HTML named character entity. Doh.
- Commenter 'Remember Me' checkbox now works.
- Navigation breadcrumbs are now part of the master page template and appears less ugly.
- My face is back with my email address as link. I'll replace that with myIDspace link later.
- Um. A bunch of bugs which I can no longer recall. kek.