- Hard to find in Google because of blog noise.
- Saturated with blog posts.
- To make hard to find in Google by blogging
- To push off the first page of Google result
- To raise price of keywords by increasing noise
If you have a popular blog and you don't like certain companies or products, just blog about them without linking to the company or the products.
Pass it on.
PS: I retract the solution suggested in Neutralizing Blogger Effect on Google and the Robots tag idea. I now see that they will not work because there are no tangible incentives for people to implement them.