Jython's star is rising again, evolving from an interesting tool to a useful tool. Here are some recent testimonials.
- Jython is just too useful
- Jython as a learning tool
- Jython and JXPath
- Using Java to define Cocoon Flow
- Scripting with Jython Instead of XML
- Python and the programmer
- More on Rapid Prototyping: PyQt, wxPython, Jython
Here are some Jython books:
Jython hasn't been updated in a while but, thanks to the renewed interest, I think the chance of work on Jython resuming is good. I use Jython whenever I am either *too lazy* or *too busy*. I recommend Jython to all Java programmers.